Global Mobility and Payroll Administrator
Global Mobility Operations and Payroll Administrator – £40,000 + Bonus – City of London.
Frazer Jones are delighted to be working with a leading Banking organisation on the recruitment of a Global Mobility Operations and Payroll Administrator on a permanent basis.
Our client is offering hybrid working (2 days per week required into the office)
- Administration of the end to end HR employee life-cycle processes including but not limited to Offer/assignment/rotation/localisation management and associated documentation, visa/work permit/immigration management, pre-employment screening, on-boarding, HR Letters, Data Entry Transactions into Workday or other business systems, payroll instructions, etc.
- Arranging relocation of individual (and family where applicable), engaging vendor/suppliers, managing tax vendors, payroll instructions, head office reports (for delegates and home staff), payroll support and management.
- Track and arrange payment of invoices and expenses.
- Data maintenance (including external systems/vendors including but not limited to the Home Office, Global Mobility Vendor(s), Tax Office) in relation to all employee information, championing data integrity and utilising the system to its full capability. Ensure adequate controls in place to reduce errors. Ensure appropriate internal procedures and controls are in line with best practice HR.
- Responsible for the document management processes within HR Mobility Operations, ensuring that all required documentation is filed/scanned accordingly to employee personnel records and archiving.
- Manage reporting of issues, including the pre-employment screening processes with the vendor and ensuring HR invoices are processed timely and accurately and cross charged (or Kanson Chosei process) as applicable.
- Actively supporting management in the HR Mobility and wider HR Operations team in various HR projects, providing operations input to business requirements and operational readiness
- Preparation/processing of Home Staff Payroll (with CGI or other required systems) and associated administration.
- Assisting senior members of the Business Management team for processing meeting requests and other administration support.
- Strong Excel knowledge.
- Global mobility & or payroll knowledge.
- Exposure to dealing with inpats/ expats
- strong communication skills.
- Japanese language skills (added bonus)
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.