Global Mobility Manager
One of our favourite clients, an award-winning mid-sized international law firm, is looking to hire a Global Mobility Manager into a newly created role in their London offices (hybrid-working). The role has come up as the law firm grow, diversify and innovate across all areas of Reward and Mobility, with this role specifically aimed at tapping into the benefits of operating in multiple countries with minimal interruption, whilst providing a positive and reliable experience for individuals and stakeholders.
This role will work with key stakeholders to support the delivery of their strategic goals and mobility initiatives. You will provide employees and their families coordination support for their long-term relocations as well as supporting international secondments, both internally in conjunction with other closely linked organisations.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Global Mobility Manager or experienced and senior Global Mobility Advisor to help shape and mould the firm’s Global Mobility policies, procedures, and framework.
Responsibilities will include;
- Lead and manage the setting up of their Global Mobility programme and, once established, lead on projects and initiatives, as well as striving for improvements and increased efficiencies
- Be the main point of contact for all staff throughout their relocation
- Work closely with internal teams and stakeholders to create and apply fair and consistent policies
- Manage the visa and immigration process for all inbound and outbound assignees
- Work with the Talent Acquisition and HRBP teams to build and communicate international secondment opportunities for trainees
- Leverage your network of contacts and peers to build on industry knowledge and share best practice with the wider team
- Manage relationships with vendors (relocations services, tax & immigration)
What they are looking for is an confident and knowledgeable Global Mobility specialist with solid experience working inhouse, ideally within a professional services environment.
Although you will be fully supported by the wider HR function, because this is a standalone role it is essential you bring with you the knowledge and experience to help them build the Global Mobility function.
If you would like to discuss this unique opportunity in more detail, please contact John Bruce at Frazer Jones.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.