Global Mobility Specialist
We have a current opportunity for a Global Mobility Specialist on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Amsterdam or Rotterdam. For further information about this position please apply.
Purpose of the job?
Join a dynamic team as a Global Mobility Specialist! In this role, you’ll play a vital role in managing various aspects of international relocations, such as benefits, taxation, immigration, and relocation logistics. Collaborating closely with various departments, you’ll ensure high-quality service delivery to their relocating employees and the business.
- Serve as the primary contact for business representatives and Local International Hires relocating to specific regions.
- Provide guidance to line management and local HR managers regarding relocation packages, timelines, and financial implications of permanent relocations.
- Offer support and direction to GMS officers handling daily operational tasks for Local International Hires and review relocation package cost projections.
- Assist the Global Mobility Case Manager with international assignments to specific regions.
- Coordinate end-to-end aspects of these assignments, including immigration, relocation logistics, taxation, social security, children’s education, and partner support.
- Prepare cost projections, balance sheets, and assignment letters for international assignments.
- Conduct policy counseling for employees and their families on international assignments.
- Notify local payroll teams promptly about changes in net pay and reimbursements.
- Act as an intermediary between our client and global mobility outsource vendors, reviewing invoice details for accuracy and ensuring timely payment.
Interested in learning more? Apply today or reach out to email@example.com / +31621345851
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.