City of London, London
£90000 - £110000 per annum
7 months ago
Do you have a proven track record in scoping, building and implementing a global payroll platform? Are you looking for your next exciting fixed term contract? I am partnering with a leading technology brand to source and Global Payroll Implementation Lead on a 12 month FTC basis.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
● Successfully implemented a payroll integration programme on a global level from start to finish previously.
● Have extensive expertise to payroll processing across multiple countries, including reporting, tax, governance and compliance.
● Have significant experience in employee benefits through payroll in multiple organisations and countries.
● Have a deep understanding of both in-house and external payroll processing best practices.
● Experience in integration with HRIS
● Established control processes to ensure consistent and robust compliance with all legal, employment, accounting and audit requirements worldwide.
● The ability to build strong internal cross-functional relationships (Finance, Tax, HR and Internal Audit)
● Experience in creating creative and relevant internal communications to employees.
● Strong delivery skills and change management experience.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.