City of London, London
£80000 - £90000 per annum
6 months ago
Are you a Global Payroll Manager who thrives in a rapid growth environment, where you have the ability to influence change? Do you have the ability to managing a busy BAU team, whilst juggling complex global process improvement projects? I am currently partnering with a vibrant and exciting brand within the technology space, to source a Global Payroll Lead on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assuming full accountability for the global payroll processes, whilst identify process improvement opportunities to promote greater efficiencies and future scaleability
- Provide a clear roadmap for the future, encouraging the team to move beyond their current processes to ensure controls and overall compliance environment is in line with global best practices
- Lead the drive to increase automation by working closely with internal teams and external partners to leverage existing technology and source new partners or tools as required
- Support continued business growth through entry into new markets, involving working with existing partners or sourcing new relationships as required, and making sure we're able to meet all local legislative requirements
- Operate as a center of expertise, helping local teams to adapt proactively to changing legislative requirements and guiding the team through annual planning and delivery cycles to ensure their impact increases in line with business needs
- Act as a point of escalation for complex queries, mentoring team members to help increase their knowledge, understanding and impact
- Maintain close relationships with each of our external partners, ensuring they adhere to agreed SLAs and that our service contracts are designed to support continued business grow
- Complete month-end checking and reconciliation processes to ensure each of the payroll cycles is completed in line with set processes and that funds are remitted to local authorities and other external agencies correctly
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.