City of London, London
£70000 - £85000 per annum
8 months ago
Are you a Global Payroll Manager who is looking for their next fixed term contract opportunity. I am keen to speak with Global Payroll Managers that have experience managing remote teams, global vendor management and on going processing improvement.
Key respnsibilites include:
- Team management of multiple Payroll Specialists, including regular on to ones and quarterly performance reviews and service level management for both in house and remote teams
- Fill oversight of global payroll operations from a compliance and governance point of view
- Ownership of the global payroll vendor relationships
- Train, mentor and develop team members
- On going streamlining of internal process, globally or regionally
- Project manage global payroll projects including GL mapping, integration's work and system upgrades
- Overseeing year end processes such as production of P60s, P11Ds and W2s
- Review of benefits providers and renew where necessary
- Implementation of new benefits schemes
- Deal with escalated payroll matters
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.