Payroll Manager, Dubai, UAE
Our Client is a leading global business with regional offices based in Dubai. They arecurrently looking at appoint a Payroll Manager. Working as part of the HR Shared Services function, you will lead payroll for c.2,600 employees across twelve countries, including the global expatriate employee population.
The key responsibilities:
- Oversee an accurate and reliable payroll service to approximately 2,600 employees across twelve countries, including the entire expatriate employee population.
- Lead the in-house payroll team.
- Maintain a high level of customer service towards employees and other payroll stakeholders.
- Drive for continuous improvement in payroll and employee HR data processes, which includes increased automation of payroll data collection, collation and submittal to the external payroll provider.
- Provide and manage the measurement and compliance processes on payroll performance.
- Manage audit level checking for all payroll functions to ensure legislative and company compliance.
- Provide data related to KPI's and prepare informative and actionable management information reports relating to payroll.
- Liaise with colleagues in HR to ensure that company compensation and benefit programs are managed effectively.
- Ensure compliance with relevant Sarbanes Oxley processes and assist in SOX reviews
- Bachelors level university degree, preferably in a business or HR related discipline
- 10 years of payroll and HR experience in a global/multi-national organization.
- Experience working with and managing relationship with third party payroll service providers.
- An awareness of the typical regulatory requirements in the major markets, such as the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil with some experience working in those markets is highly preferred.
- Able to assimilate and summarize critical, detailed information at a high level and utilize this information to understand and improve payroll performance.
- Able to prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment with changing deadlines.
- Able to manage critical path projects and effectively collaborate as needed with other employees/functions.
- Experience with HRMS and payroll related software.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.