City of London, London
£90000 - £110000 per annum + 30% bonus & agile working
16 days ago
Global Payroll Specialist £90k to £110k + 30% bonus - West End
A Global Investment firm are looking for an experienced Global Payroll Manager to head up and lead this newly created role.
Reporting into the Global HR Director you will be the subject matter expert for the UK, EMEA & APAC offering but will also lead all in-country growth and build out of new jurisdictions.
Please note my client offer an agile working pattern of 2 days in the office and 3 days from home with flexibility.
- Perform daily payroll department operations
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports
- Understand proper taxation rules
- Process correct calculations, including garnishments, severance, holiday pay, etc
- Develop ad hoc financial and operational reporting as needed
- Develop a monthly reconciliation process between payroll and general ledger
- Assist with compensation related audit requests
- Collaborate with accounting team to ensure accuracy of general ledger
- Assist with documenting processes and controls for payroll
- Work with Third Party Vendors including Admin in HK and Singapore, and ADP
- High degree of professionalism, and ability to deal sensitively with confidential material
- Process improvement orientated
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Energetic with team player mentality
- Strong knowledge of federal and state regulations
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.