City of London, London
£85000 - £100000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Have you led or played a significant role in the outsourcing of a global payroll function, both from a technology implementation and a change management perspective? Do you have a sound understanding of global payroll solutions and their complexities? I am currently partnering with a global law firm in central London to source a Global Payroll Transition Lead.
Role and responsibilities
- Lead the design of an appropriate target operating model for the global payroll solution, ensuring that it is fit for purpose for a global firm of our scale, meets local office regulatory needs and is consistent with our core HCM platform.
- Define a data model for payroll inputs that upholds our aim of mastering data online, delivers the audit and control we need and automatically integrates with the outsourced payroll supplier.
- Work with our Global Head of Reward and Wellbeing to define a global payroll policy that is consistent with the target operating and data models.
- Support the development of a global transition strategy that balances the needs of the individual offices and the overall strategic objective.
- Draft and negotiate the service requirements of the Master Service Agreement with the supplier(s).
- Act as key point of contact with the supplier(s) on payroll specific design related points.
- Act as the design authority for the transition, taking responsibility for maintaining the integrity of what has been designed as it is implemented and balancing the practicalities of what is required in each location.
- Ensuring that any design change requests are fully understood, impact assessed and communicated appropriately and ultimately make a decision on whether to accept or reject the change or escalate to the steering group.
- Sign-off the Go Live alongside the local country representatives.
- Lead the design of the post-transition operating model for global payroll.
- Leading an effective communications strategy with the payroll community
- Presenting to the Steering Group for the programme providing content expertise and advice
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.