City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Are you looking for your next exciting global payroll opportunity? Have you been exposed to a large scale global implementation project previously and would be interested in joining a fast paced payroll project team on a 12 month FTC basis? I am partnering with a leading FS brand to source a knowledgeable Global Payroll Transition Specialist.
- Support the project lead in the design of the future operating model for the global payroll solution.
- Support on implementation of the new data model for all payroll inputs to support our standardised global payroll integration approach.
- Act as the subject matter expert for all French related payroll implementation tasks.
- Complete implementation data workbooks for EMEA countries by working with team and our future global payroll vendor.
- Work with the head of regional payrolls to answer the global payroll vendor's specific design queries.
- Document requirements and coordinate sign off on all design related decisions.
- Facilitate design and discovery workshops.
- Collect benefit related data as it relates to global payroll implementation.
- Track, escalate and resolve issue/open items log and ensure timely resolution to meet project timelines.
- Coordinate efforts with finance team in mapping pay codes to GL expense codes, and testing of the GL files.
- Facilitate penny testing.
- Facilitate data gathering for parallel testing and coordinate efforts to complete parallel validation.
- Work with head of regional payrolls to obtain sign off on design and parallel results.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.