Amsterdam, North Holland
about 1 year ago
I am looking for a implementation specialist for a global FMCG brand in the area of Amsterdam. This is going to be a fixed term contract until the end of 2020.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Support the deployment of Success factors technology into AMEE, Americas & Europe regions throughout the pre-agreed implementation timeline.
- Engage in the region, build knowledge of local HR functional structure, capability and specific requirements, and local resources are identified to enable the most successful implementation
- Be an advocate for Success factors technology and ensure enthusiasm and alignment to deployment activities and timelines
- Act as the conduit between local operations and the Global Business Process Owner. Understand and advise on configuration localisations and manage any concerns and work towards solutions
- Work closely with the Consultant project team to align all activities throughout regional implementation, including FAT (functional acceptance testing), and monitoring progress
- Attend key project team meetings, representing the Talent Acquisition function
- Knowledge and experience of recruitment processes and technology configuration
- Project Management skills
- Influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Experience of system implementation, ideally with a global or regional scope
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.