I am looking for a implementation specialist for a global FMCG brand in the area of Amsterdam. This is going to be a fixed term contract until the end of 2020.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Support the deployment of Success factors technology into AMEE, Americas & Europe regions throughout the pre-agreed implementation timeline.
- Engage in the region, build knowledge of local HR functional structure, capability and specific requirements, and local resources are identified to enable the most successful implementatio
- Be an advocate for Success factors technology and ensure enthusiasm and alignment to deployment activities and timelines
- Act as the conduit between local operations and the Global Business Process Owner. Understand and advise on configuration localisations and manage any concerns and work towards solutions
- Build and maintain momentum, ensuring OpCo's 'follow the drumbeat' by understanding and following the project activities and milestones
- Work closely with the Consultant project team to align all activities throughout regional implementation, including FAT (functional acceptance testing), and monitoring progress
Attend key project team meetings, representing the Talent Acquisition function
- Knowledge and experience of recruitment processes and technology configuration
- Project Management skills
- Influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Experience of system implementation, ideally with a global or regional scope
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.