£60000 - £80000 per annum + very good benefits
5 months ago
Project Lead for a global leading Retail business. £60,000 - £80,000 plus excellent benefits,
Home Based - With once week/fortnight to the office in the Berkshire area
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a leading global retailer who are going from strength to strength. Growth plans and exciting projects are all on the cards for this organisation.
- This newly created role will be the driver of a number of projects that are being rolled out globally, working with local counterparts to implement around the talent piece for the business
- Sitting in the Centre of Excellence, the role will drive a number of Talent Management projects, including global assessment programmes, succession, development frameworks, culture and values as well as early careers.
- Full involvement with the projects, designing and supporting with the role outs, guiding and supporting colleagues with the execution
- This is a fast paced role, you will be juggling many priorities and will have a passion for a business that is leading in its field
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Your experience will be within a project led role previously, maybe you have come from a consultancy background and had to work with many clients and drive projects forward with successful outcomes
- Change management, transformation and programme/project management / PMO experience required.
- If you have worked with retail clients or a retail business in the past that is desirable but not essential
- Experience of working within talent management on large scale projects highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills, experience of working globally desired but not essential however an understanding of a global presence and remit is key
- You will have strong influencing skills, be able to manage projects and work directly with senior management
- You will be a team player, enjoy working in a fast paced business that has some very exciting projects on the go!
If this is of interest please apply online to be considered.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.