Global Reward and Corporate HC Services
We are looking for an experienced reward and recognition professional.o support out client in their reward and recognition programmes globally and manage Human Capital Services to 180 Corporate staff across the Netherlands, the UK and the USA.
- There is an exciting role in supporting global reward, from grading to salary benchmarking, incentive programmes to benefits and expatriate pay. In addition the role will manage the HC Administration for the corporate teams serving the 2 HC Business partners for Corporate.
- The R&R team are supported by external specialist remuneration consultants.
- This role manages and is supported by 1/2 HC Administrators.
Scope of Corporate C&B Generalist role
Corporate Compensation & Benefits generalist will be responsible for:
- All contracting and reward for corporate staff, be the first point of contact for all C&B related questions from HR Services and Corporate HR Manager.
- Managing outsourced HR services – payroll for corporate staff in Netherlands, UK and US and share plan administration (with the option to add lease cars, pension and insurances)
- Support the Global reward team in developing, implementing and communicating (changes to) policies and instruments concerning C&B, in line with the HR Strategy, current legislation, developments and competitive trends in the market.
- Preparing and coordinating with the HC Services team remuneration aspects of performance management including merit increases and bonus.
- Support Global reward with Executive reward including annual report
- Maintaining success profiles (job grading) for corporate staff
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field
- At least 5 years of professional experience in either consultancy or an in-house HR-role.
- Affinity with the domain of compensation and benefits (job grading, salary structures, incentive plans, collective agreements, pension regulations, insurances).
- Strong analytical skills
- Team player and well able to manage the interests of various stakeholders simultaneously.
- Familiar with MS Office, experienced use of Success Factors an advantage, experienced in payroll management in the Netherlands.
- Fluent in Dutch and English
If you’re interested, please reach out today! Give me a call at +31621345851 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.