Global Reward Coordinator
Frazer Jones are partnered up with Global Consulting firm based in London who are looking to recruit for a Global Reward Coordinator to join on a permanent basis. I am keen to engage with HR Generalists or junior Reward Professionals who are keen to specialise and develop further in the field of Reward. The Global Reward Coordinator will have responsibilities for supporting the Reward function and to ensure its timely and accurate delivery on all matters relating to their reward scheme. The Global Reward Coordinator will support on all their compensation activities plus provide some support on employee benefits.
- Coordinate key Partner reward processes for joiners and leavers
- Responsible for the production and distribution of documentation and communication
- Track Partner investments and coordinate related paperwork
- Assist in the annual calculations of Partner remuneration package
- Support changes to improve the processes
- Provide support on Executive Committee on all documentations
- Answer queries from Partners, HR and Finance in relation to Partner Reward
- Support in the calculation of the annual All-Employee Global Bonus Scheme
- Assist in the preparation required for the annual global salary review
- Produce global salary benchmarking proposals for individual requests and produce country salary benchmarking analysis
- Provide support on annual global benefits reviews and renewals
- Involvement in key reward projects.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills with a strong foundation of data management
- Attention to detail
- Experience in Rewards schemes
- Managing complex administrative processes.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.