about 1 year ago
We have an outstanding opportunity for a progressive and global FinTech company who are setting up their Centre of Excellence in Bucharest and recruiting a Global Talent Acquisition Effectiveness Manager. This key role will partner with the Global Talent Acquisition team to develop and improve hiring effectiveness and efficiency!
Accountabilities and Essential Job Functions
Working with hiring specialists, end users, and utilising an agile methodology, you will create the roadmap for an efficient & engaging hiring process across all populations with the ultimate goal of enabling the business to diversify the talent pool while improving the time to hire and reducing cost.
In order to achieve such an ambitious objective, you will work with the HR Operations team to scope & implement the right systems for hiring, manage the head-hunter/agency preferred supplier list and collaborate with senior hiring and supply chain teams to create clear and sustainable strategies that deliver measurable value to the business.
Furthermore, you will also manage the hiring budgets and work with the data team to scope & measure the KPIs on a weekly/monthly basis, while providing insights and suggestions on how to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the hiring process.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Previous track record improving efficiency/effectiveness of hiring processes in a global/matrix organization
- Analytical Mindset / Insights orientated to be able to analyse and report on organisational hiring
- Previous experience with Cloud Tech Systems (ATS/HRIS)
- Deeply customer orientated
- Skilled in Stakeholder Management and able to establish global relationships
- Excellent organisational skills
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.