Global Talent Acquisition Specialist
Currently, we are partnering with a client that operates within the financial services sector and focus on impact investing. They are looking for a Global Talent Acquisition Specialist that can support the growth of the company and the identification and recruitment of top talent across their global offices.
Global Talent Acquisition Specialist (f/m/d) in Frankfurt
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify recruitment needs, attract and hire top professionals on a global scale.
- Write effective job descriptions and post them through different social media and relevant job posting sites.
- Manage the entire recruitment process, including preliminary candidate screening, application management and interview scheduling.
- Foster positive relationships with recruitment agencies, candidates, and other stakeholders.
- Conduct market research, participate in networking and recruitment events to improve employer branding.
- Identify different channels to facilitate targeted sourcing in new regions or locations.
- Several years of experience in an agency or in inhouse recruitment
- Fluent in German and English
- Previous experience working with international stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- Academic qualification in Human Resources or a related field
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.