Global Talent Development Manager
You will be responsible for all things talent development within your global and multi regional client group, around 1,800 employees. You will design talent programmes, as well as policies and procedures around employee learning and career development and partnering with leaders across the business to support succession planning.
You will support everyone in the business and create talent development strategies and training plans for every stage of the employee lifecycle. From graduate, apprentice and early careers programmes to leadership and management programmes, you will be responsible for every stage of employee careers within the business
Before applying, please make sure you match the criteria:
- Proven track record working within L&D
- Highly collaborative with excellent stakeholder management skills
- Proven experience in managing complex projects and deadlines
- Forward thinking and open to new ideas
- CIPD qualified or working towards your qualification
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.