Global Talent Director – Technology and Product
I am delighted to be supporting a global fintech with their confidential search for a Director of Talent for their Technology and Product division.
This growing Fintech is PE backed, and have some ambitious growth plans, so need an autonomous and proactive Talent professional with experience in a similar global leadership role, and ideally this person will have worked for a PE backed fintech in the past.
The organisation offer hybrid working with a minimum of two days in the West End office each week, and a competitive bonus and benefits package
As the Global TA Director of the Tech and Product organisation, you will have full ownership to work across all regions (EMEA, APAC & Americas) to deliver a best-in-class recruitment experience to both the candidate and the business. Reporting to the SVP of Talent Acquisition, this person will play a strategic and operational role in the design and implementation of global recruitment initiatives across the global business.
As well as deep recruitment experience in a truly scaling environment, you will be a strong influencer and communicator with experience in executive stakeholder and change management. Working as part of the Talent Acquisition Leadership team, you will collaborate with senior stakeholders to develop and drive the Tech and Product agenda across global markets and regions.
What you will do
- Building strong partnerships with the Executive Leadership Team to anticipate hiring requirements.
- Building and leading an exceptional team of Talent Acquisition professionals.
- Managing talent pools and networks to build a pipeline for future needs across Technology and senior-level hires.
- Keeping market knowledge and trends up to date
- Find the best talent in your market by networking, headhunting, and attending industry events.
- Devising and implementing individual hiring strategies across the Tech and Product organisation globally.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, ensuring a positive experience for hiring managers, and candidates.
- Act as a strategic talent acquisition business partner with key stakeholders, providing thought leadership in talent acquisition strategy and sourcing activities.
Who you are
- Minimum 5 years of executive search and recruitment leadership experience in technology and Product roles with deep expertise and knowledge across EMEA (Americas is a nice to have)
- Significant experience recruiting into the Payments / Fintech industry within Technology and Product roles so that you know your market inside out
- Strong ability to leverage market data and people analytics to influence and drive strategic talent attraction strategies.
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement and communication skills.
- Very strong computer (MS Office) and ATS experience is a must.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.