Amsterdam, North Holland
€180000 - €240000 per annum
NGF - 1092702_1557400188
about 1 year ago
Global Talent Management Director
As the Global Talent Management Director you will have direct responsibility for all Talent Management and Learning & Development activities on a global level. Reporting directly to the Global Head of HR you will sit on the core global HR team co-ordinating and driving the execution of talent development group wide.
You will be responsible for driving global Learning & Development programs, communicating talent development strategy to global partners, leading organisational talent reviews, developing and assessing succession planning, accelerating individual personal development plans and generally ensuring that the business is one step ahead in developing individual and organisational capabilities. You will collaborate with regional/local HR teams, and be accountable for measurable L&D execution across all brands and markets.
What initiatives and programmes will require your leadership?
- Drive global employee engagement and reduce voluntary attrition through developing the companies people
- Steer global leadership programs to develop leaders who inspire at all levels
- Ensure dedicated, ambitious personal development plans everywhere
- Maximise utilization of the all L&D assets - training programs, online learning etc.
- Lead annual organisational talent review process globally across 5 business units and also functionally
- Engage deeply with Extended Leadership Team and know who is ready for next steps at the top-level
- Level up company capabilities in people management
- Talent tracking
- Career path communications
What you will need to be successful in this role?
- Experience working in talent management / development within a product and tech lead organisation
- Ability to establish domain expertise credibility
- A love of learning and real passion for helping others learn and develop themselves
- Ambitious and hands-on.
- Open communication style - to handle colleagues across many time zones, across multiple functions and levels (including regional CEO levels)
- An ability to influence without formal authority
- Can-do attitude
- Willing to experiment and innovate
- Excellence in program management and task-managing
- Ability to juggle multiple initiatives simultaneously
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.