Global Talent Program Manager
Global Talent Program Manager. Egham, Surrey. £62,000-£72,000+ Car Allowance and Bonus.
Permanent Job Opportunity. Will also look at Interim professionals.
I am delighted to be partnering with a highly ambitious, forward thinking and well-established organisation in their search for a Global Talent Program Manager. This is a newly created role due to growth and will focus on building the Early Careers pathways as well as developing the Talent Management strategy. It’s a role that’s integral to the success of the organisation, shaping the future of the business whilst supporting their overall people strategy.
Reporting to the Group Head of Talent, you will have global ownership to build a Trainee and Internship Development Program and further develop the Talent Management strategy. Working closely with stakeholders and the wider business on their talent needs, designing and analysing rotations/placements on high priority roles.
Main Duties will include but not limited to:
* Collaborate with managers and business stakeholders to understand and own the maintenance of the rotation and placement program on a global basis.
* Collaborate with other country Program Managers to ensure alignment of program objectives with organisational goals
* Report globally across local programs on key milestones and ensure coordination among stakeholders
* Coordinate onboarding on a local and global basis. This includes a global event conducted yearly, with additional ongoing training for program participants to ensure continuous learning and development
* Collect, analyse and address feedback on rotations quarterly from leaders and participants
* Manage performance reviews by analysing data collected.
* Manage participant community / events / communications
* Develop data and analytics related to the program to robustly measure impact and success
If you have gained significant experience in early careers, working in a role which focusses on developing new talent and global program management this will be of great interest to my client. You will have strong analytical and consultative skills and the ability to communicate confidently and build relationships.
This business believes its talented people are at the heart of its success and gives them their strongest competitive advantage. The Talent Development Programme is a key focus, you will drive this across the business giving you exposure globally to all levels of leadership.
If you’re looking for a new challenge within a Global Talent role and want to work for a business that will give you the autonomy to shape, grow and inspire Trainees and Internships please contact me now.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.