As the Graduate Development specialist you be responsible for providing HR an development support the full trainee population.
Working alongside the Development Lead and Assistant, your responsibilities will include:
- Trainee performance management
- Graduate qualification management, including managing admissions to further study
- Seat planning alongside business unit leaders
- Resource management and workforce planning in line with requirements
- Being the first point of call for all HR queries for trainees.
To best succeed in this role you will:
- Have extensive experience within legal graduate development as well as previous experience in trainee
- Experience liaising with senior stakeholders as well as being comfortable mentoring junior team members
- Be an excellent communicator, multi-tasker and team player, as well as priding yourself on your level of organisational skills
- Be confident and flexible, able to work within a fluid environment and maintain professionalism throughout last minute changes
The team is working with a large intake of trainees and is high energy and fun one to work within. This opportunity will provide you with huge levels of professional and personal development and clear growth opportunities.
This role permanent and you must have experience within legal to be considered.
Please do get in contact for more information.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.