This successful Australian business has an excellent reputation for supporting and developing its employers and offers diverse services to the community as a whole.
Reporting to the Head of Talent and OD and working as part of the wider HR team, this is a 12 month contract role managing the full end to end life-cycle of the Graduate Program.
- The role will cover the full spectrum from selection to development and workforce management as the graduates transition off the program after 2 years.
- You will work closely with key stakeholders to understand resourcing needs, partner with HR and L&D to map graduate rotations and organise on-going development plans.
- Support graduates and managers regarding ongoing performance, remuneration, organising training and development activities.
- Establish graduate rotations and support graduates transitioning into permanent roles
- Develop and implementation of learning programs for internships, work with L&D team and external providers to co-ordinate existing training programs.
- Grow and build the brand as a graduate employer, partner with the recruitment team to oversee the graduate recruitment strategy and recruitment campaigns and manage relationships with universities.
- This role involves strong stakeholder management skills, ability to manage multiple tasks and ideally a strong working knowledge of working with graduates.
- You will ideally hold a broad range of HR experience which could involve recruitment, training and HR projects.
This is a 12 month contract based in Sydney CBD. Opportunity for for full time (5 days) or part-time (4 days)
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Charlotte Perkins on (02) 9236 9090. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.