A fast-paced growing financial services institute has a new headcount to support their campus recruitment team.
Reporting to the Graduate Recruitment Lead, the Graduate Recruiter will be responsible for the following but not limited to:
- managing the end-to-end recruitment processes for the MT program as well as summer internships
- supporting in hosting campus talk, career fairs to promote employer brand
- being a key driver in monitoring and delivering the skills assessment tests
- being the advisor to students, graduate applicants, and newly hires in the understanding the business and potential career opportunities
- providing regular reports on recruitment statistics related to the MT and Internship programs
- building long-lasting relationships with university career counselors
- being the single point of contact to drive career development goals for MT's who graduated from the program
The suitable candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Degree holder in any disciplines with minimum of 5 years of work experience mainly in areas such as HR, project management, or recruitment
- articulate, energetic, with good interpersonal skills
- strong IT competencies with Microsoft, Excel, and familiar with HRIS systems
- detail-minded, attentive, and able to work with tight deadlines
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.