I am thrilled to be partnering with an internationally recognised professional services firm who are in need of an experienced Graduate Recruiter to join on a 14 month parental leave cover. This is an exciting time to join this high performing team where you will play an active role in promoting their strong brand and ensuring the success of the graduates and clerks through their rotations.
About the role
Based in their Sydney office, you will have full ownership of the end-to-end clerk and graduate programs, including candidate attraction, engagement, onboarding and general HR duties. You will also,
- Maintain profile at target universities by building excellent relationships with crucial stakeholders.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process for intern and graduate annual cycles.
- Attend on campus events during peak recruitment times
- Contribute to the campus attraction strategy and promotion of the company and brand;
- Manage graduate rotations and the feedback process.
- Manage planning of cyclical projects and ensure deliverables are being met.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders and report on key metrics.
To be successful in this role you will have specialist experience in graduate recruitment, ideally from a professional services environment. You will be an excellent networker, able to build solid and lasting relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. You will have strong presentation and organisation skills and enjoy multitasking to deliver key outcomes within desired timeframes.
This role is paying a competitive package up to $140,000 package. Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible. The consultant is Kate Benson with Job reference: PR/228938
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.