This globally renowned management and strategy consultancy are looking for an MBA Recruiter to join their high functioning internal team at Recruiter or Senior Recruiter level.
As the MBA Recruiter you will lead the recruitment from UK MBA source schools as well as supporting the wider team to recruit from international business schools.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the team for recruitment from UK based business schools
- Accountability for planning the recruiting calendar, including the execution of events and logistics in partnership with the schools
- Manage a high volume of applications, together with the full co-ordination of interviews and tracking of assessment results
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with both your internal and external stakeholders
- Act as key point of contact throughout the recruitment process
- Prepare and manage the annual recruitment budget for this area
To best succeed in this role you will:
- Have extensive experience within professional services recruitment and across MBA recruitment for the Senior Recruiter role
- Be an excellent communicator, multi-tasker and team player, as well as priding yourself on your level of organisational skills
- Be confident and flexible, able to work within a fluid environment and maintain professionalism throughout last minute changes
The team is high energy and fun one to work within that will provide you with huge levels of professional and personal development.
This role permanent and will require travel to Europe approx. once p/month as well as to UK business schools on occasion also.
The salary for this role is £37,000 at Recruiter level and £50,000 at Senior Recruiter level.
Please do get in contact for more information.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.