Professional Services & Consultancy
Fixed term contract
£20000 - £28000 per annum
29 days ago
Graduate Recruitment Administrator
An leading Management Consultancy are looking for a graduate to work on their University team, this is on a contract basis for 6 months with a view to become permanent. This may suit someone who is looking for their first role in HR or considering studying for their CIPD. The role is paying £20,000-28,000 per annum.
This is the perfect role for a candidate who thrives on working in a faced paced target driven environment, who likes to work to strict deadlines. The role is to support the Head of Talent Acquisition and work closely alongside the Graduate Recruitment Officer.
- Managing all internal processes associated with recruitment e.g. updating recruitment applicant tracking system [ATS] as required; sending out correspondence to candidates; archiving files etc.
- Coordinate assessment centre logistics; including diarising internally and with the candidates, room bookings and catering requirements, preparing candidate and assessor materials, creating the wash-up presentation, etc.
- Assist Graduate Recruitment with event administration e.g. open days, room bookings, catering, set-up and stationary, coordinating materials (PowerPoint slides, merchandise goodie bags, name badges, etc.)
- Process expenses on behalf of the Graduate Recruitment team e.g. travel expenses, graduate invoices.
- Keeping an up to date and accurate record of the progress of applications
- Preparing offer letters and contracts and arranging for these to be signed
- Processing and reconciling invoices and reimbursing interview expenses
- Ensuring the vacancy spread-sheet is kept up to date, accurate and reliable at all times for purposes of extracting MI Stats
- Regular meetings with the London Recruitment team, both one to one and full team meetings.
- Supporting ad hoc recruitment campaigns
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Planning & Organising - take a pro-active approach in planning and organising work, in what is often a busy and changing environment, to deliver results.
- Teamwork - working alongside the recruitment team and broader HR team to deliver key services to the business.
- Persuading & Influencing - gain clear agreement and commitment both internally and externally, guiding the business and promoting best practice.
- Degree educated preferred
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.