City of London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum
9 months ago
We are working with one of the top professional services firms to hire a Graduate Recruitment Advisor on an initial 6 month FTC with the view to be made permanent. Reporting into the Senior Graduate Recruitment Manager, you will be exposed to all elements of of the Graduate Recruitment process across all offices across the UK.
More specifically, as a Graduate Recruitment Advisor, you will be responsible for;
- Manage the end to end graduate recruitment process for your designated business areas - working very closely with senior stakeholders, running assessment centres, charing meetings and attending careers events
- Develop and deliver the firms graduate recruitment strategy - working with D&I teams and marketing
- Candidate management throughout the year to ensure exceptional service is delivered
- Develop understanding of key drivers in your business areas and proactively set agenda for future
- Mentor Recruitment Coordinators
- Ad hoc project work with the wider HR team
If you are currently working in a Graduate Recruitment role and are keen for your next challenge, this could be a great opportunity for you. You will be part of highly successful business with a fantastic culture with a real appetite for change. Graduates and trainees are the heart of this business which means you will have the opportunity to genuinely make a difference and build a your internal brand.
You must have managed at least one graduate recruitment cycle to be successful in this role.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.