I am working on a Graduate Recruitment & Development Manager role with an international law firm. Reporting directly into the Head of Recruitment for the UK, this person will have a huge amount of autonomy and will lead the firm's trainee intake across the UK offices.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Attracting trainee solicitors to the firm by designing and delivering marketing activity in line with the firm's strategy;
- Evaluate current processes and be prepared to improve as well as offer new solutions;
- Managing the entire selection and assessment process;
- Managing the trainee recruitment budget.
- Coordination of seat moves through to qualification process;
- Offering advice and ongoing support to entire trainee population;
- Working closely with future trainees to maintain engagement.
The Manager in this team will also have support from an Assistant.
To be considered for this role, you must have graduate recruitment experience from another law firm. This person will be the firm's 'go-to' expert on graduate recruitment, development and retention, so prior knowledge of law firms is crucial. You should also demonstrate an enthusiasm and entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to offer new ideas.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.