I am working exclusively with a law firm to recruit a Graduate Recruitment & Development Manager for a 13-15 month maternity cover.
This is a stand-alone role, sitting closely with the wider HR team, and allows for huge autonomy and ownership of the whole programme. Your responsibilities will cover the full trainee solicitor cycle, including:
- Attending campus events and university fairs to promote the firm;
- Work closely with Marketing & BD on the firm's brand strategy and recruitment methods;
- Key member of the internal Trainee Solicitor committee, reporting on recruitment progress;
- Organisation of seat moves and secondments;
- Work closely with L&D on training programmes;
- Key member of the firm's D&I committee.
As the firm will consider an Advisor/Officer stepping up, this is an excellent opportunity for a legal graduate recruiter to make their first move into management. To be considered for the role, you must be of degree calibre and you must have previous experience of legal graduate recruitment.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.