City of London, London
4 months ago
My Client is a global law firm with strong relationships in many industries and organisations. They are looking for a Graduate Recruitment Assistant to join their buzzing, diverse and talented business where you'll be responsible for attracting and recruiting junior talent, through strategic initiatives across UK and Europe.
- Assisting the Graduate Recruitment Office with screening candidates
- Become a super-user on psychometric tests
- Organising and facilitating assessment days
- Organising training days and meeting and greeting candidates
- Collating all assessment centre and vacation scheme feedback
- Managing processes end to end
- General administrator ad-hoc duties
- ...and much more....
Profile for a Graduate Recruitment Assistant:
- 6 Months- 1-year experience in an HR environment
- A keen interest in the recruitment market
- A flexible approach to meet the future business needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great attention to detail and stickler for accuracy
If you think a Graduate Recruitment Assistant role sounds like it could be a great next step in your career, please apply below!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.