City of London, London
£24000 - £26000 per annum
Luke Van Rooyen
8 months ago
Graduate Recruitment Assistant
Start date: Immediate
Sector - Legal Sector
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000
I am currently working with a UK leading law firm who are looking for their next Graduate Recruitment Assistant to join there London based office. The client covers multiple practices with a strong focus on CSR & D&I.
Successful Candidate will:
- Will report into Senior Graduate Recruitment and Development Manager
- Support the Diversity & Inclusivity team with graduate related events, including providing merchandise, preparing presentations and attending as a representative from graduate recruitment
- Responsibility for logistics of external events; ensuring travel has been arranged and further information sent to attendees in timely manner, liaison with couriers to ensure all firm merchandise (campus gifts, brochures, stands) are sent and set up correctly for the events.
Ideal candidate profile:
- Degree-educated, or qualified by experience
- Good working knowledge of Excel, including pivot tables and other advanced function
- Previous experience of preparing numerical reports and analysing data
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written, spoken and presentational and upward communication skills
- Wellness benefits - health club membership, private medical insurance, personal accident cover
- Lifestyle benefits - Subsidised restaurant and coffee bar, enhanced family leave pay, access to a range of special offers and shopping discounts
Interviewing process is barrier free and can usually be wrapped up within two stage - if interested please send your CV through.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.