City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum
4 months ago
Graduate Recruitment Manager (FTC)
My client, a leading Professional services business requires a passionate and experienced Graduate Recruitment Manager, based in London, for a period of 12 months covering maternity. The role will be responsible for the direct line management, training and development of a number of resourcing specialists. You will also be required to assist the Senior Graduate Manager to develop and implement the overall graduate recruitment strategy in line with the firms HR strategy, values and objectives. In this role you will be accountable for the operational delivery of selection and assessment, as well as ensuring the firms target headcount is achieved.
This role is currently available for a 1 year fixed term contract whilst the current incumbent completes an internal secondment. There is potential for permanent employment in the future.
Duties and responsibilities will include and not limited to:
- Assist the Senior Graduate Manager in all operational and strategic objectives offering innovative solutions and project plans to deliver these when necessary
- Lead your team to ensure the delivery of an effective and efficient service to stakeholders and candidates
- Work closely with the firms internal Professional Qualifications and HR teams to continue to build strong cross team relationships and encourage best practice and effective working
- Work in conjunction with the Resourcing employer brand team to design attraction and engagement strategies.
- Work with the Resourcing Employer Brand team to lead and develop the School leaver and University strategy to ensure effective outreach.
- Work with the Senior Resourcing Manager to develop a robust season plan, to ensure all milestones are hit for the function.
- Track and manage the team performance in line with policies and procedures
- Manage individuals and team performance by communicating expectations, regularly monitoring KPI's and SLA's, conducting performance appraisals and rewarding and recognising employees
- Act as the escalation point for the team, responding to high priority queries when necessary
- Work to design and advise on Assessment Process and work with vendors/suppliers to support the implementation of this
- Deliver regular training sessions and support the growth of a high potential team
- Share information, market knowledge, best practice and relationships with the wider team
In order to be considered for this role you must have previous experience working as a senior figure within a Graduate Recruitment capacity.
You must also have line management experience essential with the ability to energise and motivate team members, with wellbeing at the heart of everything you do.
You should be educated to degree level or equivalent, with previous relevant experience gained within a graduate recruitment and have excellent attention to detail; strong time management skills and be a self-starter who is able to work independently
If this describes your skill set and you are available on short notice, send your CV to Frazer Jones today.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.