North London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum
4 months ago
I am currently working with a market leading communications software business who are looking for a Graduate Recruitment Partner to join their experienced and energetic team. Within this role you will work closely alongside both the Graduate Recruitment Manager and the Recruitment Officer to plan and implement the programme of school and university activities, developing a strong pipeline of Graduate, Intern and Apprentice talent.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Building and promoting the brand to attract high quality talent, by:
- Maintaining contacts with careers services, student bodies and departments across our target universities
- Exploring potential pre-university activity, developing contacts and raising our profile amongst 16-18-year olds.
- Managing the advertising process which will include researching and agreeing where and how we should be advertising, drafting and proof-reading adverts, negotiating rates and ensuring we meet deadlines.
- Reviewing and assessing sponsorship opportunities.
- Social Media - keeping all our accounts active with interesting content, including creating video blogs posts with staff members.
- Managing a full cycle interview process from sourcing to coordinating interviews and closing candidates. This will include:
- Running the administration of our assessment centres (including organisation - liaising with our panel of interviewers, diary management, room bookings, hotel and travel bookings, point of contact for candidates throughout).
- Carrying out searches on our on-line CV database to source candidates
- Planning, attending and administering our program of graduate recruitment events - including departmental lectures, prize dinners, autumn insight events and on campus careers fairs.
- Presenting at schools across the country, making students aware of the business and what we do - and selling a career in software engineering to them.
- Additional project work. Some likely projects would be to look at our current processes to ensure we are engaging and efficient in hiring our talent, supporting our diversity and inclusion initiatives and may include helping us to roll out a new ATS.
The ideal candidate will have in-house recruitment experience and ideally exposure to early years recruitment. They should also be both passionate and have an ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders from all levels of the business.
This is a permanent opportunity based in North London and is paying up to £35,000.
If you are interested please apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.