Our client is a leading UK law firm with a strong presence around the globe. They are currently seeking a high calibre with experience in graduate recruitment and trainee development within legal or other professional services to join their team. This position offers stability and exposure in handling full graduate recruitment within one of the top tier international law firms. You will also be assisting in marketing activities and lateral recruitment as well.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for full process of graduate recruitment
- Support development of trainee solicitors and other entry level lawyers
- Work with Graduate Recruitment Partners and Peers in other HR team on coordination and logistics
- Support marketing activities - coordinating campus strategies and attending law fairs
- Promote summer vacation scheme and other recruitment events with university career services and student associations
- Manage law society administration and arrangement
- Support other general recruitment activities including attorney and support hire.
Experience, skills and professional attributes that our client is looking for:
- Minimum of 3 years experience within the professional industry (Experience with law firm would be an advantage)
- High proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Individual who enjoys working in a teamwork environment
- Excellent communication skills with a sincere attitude
- Proficiency in General Microsoft Office applications
What's on offer
The position offers a great platform to step up in Graduate and Attorney recruitment with a top tier law firm. You will be handling end-to-end graduate recruitment and trainee development while working closely with the team Manager.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.