10 months ago
The primary purpose of the role is to evaluate, and continually evolve the overall WHS practice and drive safety, injury management and wellbeing across the business. Safety is already a high priority for this business and is looking for this person to take it to the next level.
Essential for this role:
- Experience leading a safety function with a national focus within a medium/high risk organisaton
- Tertiary qualified in Safety, Risk or related
- Engaging and personable with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Demonstrated ability of moving safety thinking from compliance to behavioural
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- A clear track record of success in a similar role
- Our client is looking for an engaging leader who is a subject matter expert in the field of safety, who can think strategically and execute in an operational multi-site environment, gain peoples trust and bring them on the journey.
- Senior Level opportunity reporting into a highly effective Head of HR and supported by a strong safety team.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.