City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Are you an experienced HR Advisor or Junior HR Business Partner with experience handling the full employee lifecycle in a small company? I have partnered with a global and boutique insurance business, seeking a Junior HR Business Partner on a 12 month FTC for a maternity cover. This business has an HR team of 4, will operate as an end to end generalist and very excitingly lead on the Wellbeing design and implementation across the firm.
The role will have autonomy across the business on the following areas:
- HR projects including the wellbeing, IR35 and Brexit preparations
- As the Junior HR Business Partner for circa 250 employees you will need to be able to operate in a fast paced and commercial manner
- Prepare the UK monthly payroll and pension submissions
- Assist on implementing various HRIS modules
- Help to build management capability across the firm through coaching and working in tandem on performance issues
- Handle end to end employee relations at all levels
- Handle recruitment from entry to mid level roles
- Proactively suggest new learning initiatives as well as create training
This role is a maternity cover so will pay a competitive base salary with a completion bonus, 10% non-contributory pension and additional benefits. The client is looking for someone to join in April to work alongside the exiting Junior HR Business Partner as well as learn and engage with business leaders to ensure a smooth transition.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.