Group HR Director
My West Midlands client is looking to appoint a Group HR Director to lead the specialist HR functions and delivery of the Global HR service.
Leading a team of ‘Heads of’ you will hold responsibility across multiple locations delivering the people service to a diverse range of senior stakeholders, customers and divisions.
Key accountabilities include:
- Working closely with senior stakeholders and the HR team in the delivery of the People
- Strategy and delivery of a customer-centric service.
- Development and delivery of an effectively resourced and credible HR Service & Team.
- Ultimate responsibility for centres of expertise including Talent, Organisational Development, Reward, Employee Engagement & Employee Relations. Developing the structure and approach to each area, across different locations and regions, ensuring continuous development of policies and the services that underpin the overarching strategy.
- Providing leadership to the teams responsible for delivering a high quality & consistent shared service and working closely with the HRSLT on its continued development.
- Embedding a culture of continuous improvement and professional, high quality service delivery both in the UK and internationally. Ensuring value add and delivery of a high-quality customer experience.
- Playing a pivotal role on the HR SLT, regularly reviewing the strategy in line with changes at Group level.
- Working with the HR SLT, building an understanding of the requirements in each division, ensuring delivery of the service and KPI’s.
- Provide leadership to the COE’s, ensuring clearly defined priorities and plans that meet strategic and business-wide needs.
This is a superb opportunity to play a lead role in the development of the People Service at a time of unprecedented change. You will have exposure to a wide range of senior stakeholders including the Exec and be part of an experienced team, with the opportunity to influence and make an tangible impact for long term success. Reporting in to the Chief People Officer this role also offers future career opportunities.
This role will suit an individual with proven experience in a large, complex organisation and with sound exposure to an international/global business.
You will have exemplary relationship-building skills with senior stakeholders and a pragmatic approach, able to navigate your way around complex structures, priorities and dynamics.
Base salary up to £115,000 per annum
Excellent pension & annual leave
Flexible working/hybrid working arrangements
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.