S$180000 - S$200000 per annum + bonus & benefits
about 1 year ago
A globally recognised brand in the consumer space are seeking an experienced C&B professional to lead their Rewards function across Asia Pacific. With the increased importance of C&B strategy in Asia to both attract and retain top talent in a competitive market there will be an opportunity to be creative to ensure the business stays as the leading brand in their market segment.
- As part of the global C&B leadership team, take the lead in the design and implementation of the APAC C&B strategy to ensure it is both effective and competitive.
- Work closely with the management team on their talent strategy for a region of 2,000+ employees
- Lead the annual reward cycle for the region to include the annual budgeting process, benchmarking data, constructing salary structures, work on sales bonuses and other incentive programmes.
- Take ownership of key programmes such as job evaluations, build competitive packages for exec hires, manage expatriate spend
- Be constanty looking at what can be improved, how to be 'best in class', see trends happening in the region and being ahead of the curve
- Direct management of a small team
- Proven FMCG experience with an MNC as a C&B/Rewards Lead
- Proven C&B management experience in APAC including China
- Highly technical & Numerate with an ability to analyse data and provide commercial recommendations to the business
- Proven experience of working in a complex, matrix structure and able to achieve the desired business objectives
- Excellent communication skills in English & Mandarin
(Please note that due to the high number of respondents only those successful will be contacted)
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.