Are you passionate about D&I? Do you want to help shape and drive the diversity and inclusion strategy for a well renowned creative business?
We are partnering with an exciting organisation who are looking to hire a Head of Diversity & Inclusion. Reporting directly to the HR Director, you will be responsible for managing and delivering a wide range of initiatives to support the ambitions of the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Proactively drive and deliver the Diversity and Inclusion strategy and champion initiatives and projects across the company.
- Establish relationships with influential external diversity and inclusion groups. Advise on Diversity and Inclusion best practices and latest updates within the industry. Attend industry diversity events to learn best practice and build solid networks.
- Develop relationships with schools/universities with diverse student populations to support a pipeline for entry level roles and opportunities.
- Manage a diversity dashboard of metrics to demonstrate how we are tracking towards our diversity goals in recruitment, progressions and retention with quarterly reporting to Board, CEO and Business Heads.
- Proven background in delivering progressive and innovative D&I initiatives, ideally within a creative environment.
- A proven strong interest and passion in supporting the business to become a more diverse workplace through the delivery of projects and activities which raise our D&I profile and ambition both internally and externally.
- Excellent project management skills, the ability to deliver business projects on time and to budget.
- Results driven and proactive individual who will work hands on to get the job done - demonstrate enthusiasm and a "can do" attitude.
- Proven ability to build strong and trusted relationships with senior management and across the organisation.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.