City of London, London
£90000 - £95000 per annum + medical insurance,pension
3 months ago
Frazer Jones are partnering with a global Creative/Design Consultancy based in London, in search of a Head of Global HR Operations to join them on a permanent basis.
£90,000-95,000 PA + Discretionary Bonus
2 Direct reports
6 Indirect reports
The business, is a market leader in Architecture and interior/exterior design. With beautiful studios across EMEA & APAC Including London, Singapore, Shanghai & Hong Kong with circa 350 employees globally.
About the Role
The Head of HR supports the Group Talent Director in the achievement of the HR function's strategic objectives. Partnering with the operational directors, the Head of HR is responsible for the development and implementation of key people initiatives to enhance the short- and longterm requirements of the studios and sister businesses. The role leads the HR team in the delivery of the global people plan, ensuring that HR interventions are properly embedded and that professional HR guidance is provided across all aspects of the employee lifecycle
- Work with the Group Talent Director to develop the HR strategy, leading the global HR teams to develop, implement and embed identified initiatives
- Act as a trusted advisor to operational directors, drawing on the HR strategy and providing insight and guidance that supports the delivery of their business objectives.
- Embed a performance management culture that ensures clear objectives are set and ongoing feedback on performance and behaviours is provided.
- Support and coach operational directors with the management and development of their people, working with the L&D Partner to design and deliver appropriate solutions.
- Lead an effective recruitment function, ensuring cost effectiveness, good time to hire metrics and placement of desirable candidates.
- Work with operational directors to identify wider resourcing issues, developing solutions to enable effective resourcing and talent retention.
- Evaluate market data to ensure that pay and benefits are competitive and fair.
- Manage ER issues in accordance with employment legislation, providing guidance and support on change management initiatives and organisational restructures.
- Lead the global HR team to deliver consistent application of HR processes, ensuring global and local policies are legally compliant and reflect the Group's objectives and values.
- Build and lead a high performing team of HRBP/L&D/HR Advisors, providing appropriate input to support their ongoing professional development.
Skills and Experience Required
- Proven HR generalist, with experience of working at both strategic and operational levels within a global, professional services organisation
- Substantial experience of planning and managing multiple projects
- Experience of working with an HRM system (Oracle preferred) * Strong business acumen, with the ability to negotiate effectively
- Strong communication skills, both spoken and written
- Thorough experience of resolving complex ER cases
- Qualified CIPD membership desirable
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.