City of London, London
£120000 - £140000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Are you a global payroll professional with system implementation, automation, vendor consolidation and remote team management experience? Do you enjoy working in a fast paced, rapid growth environment that allows you to influence change? I am partnering with a innovative brand that is making a huge impact in the tech space, to source a Head of Global Payroll on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assume accountability for the delivery of all current and future payroll processing, operations and controls across the globe. Totalling at approximately 3,000 employees spanning 20+ countries and growing.
- Develop and execute a new payroll roadmap for the future that focuses on partner improvements, automation, auditing and compliance particularly as we grow into new markets.
- Develop and lead a team of 8 high performing and engaged globally dispersed payroll specialists.
- Capacity plan and ensure cross training across the payroll team so that there is continual coverage of payroll at all times.
- Ensure robust compliance procedures are in place through month-end checking and reconciliation processes to ensure each of the payroll cycles is completed to high standards and reducing risk.
- Partner across the people team to ensure core compensation cycle, benefits administration, stock processing and employee tax related activities are delivered from a payroll perspective.
- Act as the main point of escalation for complex, non standard queries
- Maintain trusted relationships with our external payroll partners, ensuring they meet all KPIs and SLAs
- Partner with Reward and Finance teams to ensure all year end financial returns, audits and statutory reporting are completed accurately and on time.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.