This organisation's Health Safety and Environment strategy requires the business to ensure it has the capability to provide a high level of HSE expertise and practical leadership in a high-volume facility. To achieve this you will need to ensure the facilitation of the sites HSE strategic plans, lead and manage field HSE teams to achieve the most effective outcomes while providing sites with technical and practical HSE advice.
In order to be considered for this role you must have recent depth of experience in a large complex organisation or similar high-risk industrial process environment.
To be successful you must bring:
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability to engage with key stakeholders and understand the various needs and requirements
- Proven team leadership skills gained within an ongoing culture of change
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast paced high risk industrial environment
- Ability to drive increased engagement both within your team and the wider business
- Strong communication and seamless influencing skills
- Tertiary qualifications in HSE/OHS
- Relevant experience in construction or facilities management
This role offers the opportunity for a well-rounded safety leader to join a highly regarded organisation to deliver an exciting safety message during a time of change. Your ability to be visible and gain credibility quickly will be recognised and rewarded.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Michele Beale on (03) 8610 8450 or e-mail email@example.com. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.