Our client, a leading global publishing and events company, is searching for a highly driven and commercial-minded Head of HR to join their growing team in Amsterdam.
This Head of HR will thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic matrix environment and will be responsible for the implementation of a robust HR strategy that will support the development of both local and global teams.
They will take a leadership role in driving a culture of continuous improvement and excellency and work closely with the management team to ensure that there is a consistent and strong level of engagement across all HR functions.
- Develops proactive and commercial solutions across a range of HR disciplines which includes organisational design, employee relations and performance management
- Accountable for the planning and implementation for the annual compensation review process across the region.
- Coordinate and deliver all Netherlands wide HR projects and colleague engagement initiatives.
- Ensure that all HR functions, goals and KPI's are aligned to the commercial needs of the business
- Ensure all Dutch employment law compliance is fully in place across the Netherlands.
- Accountable as HR Lead on acquisitions, which includes conducting detailed due diligence risk analysis, culture assessment, OD integration planning, onboarding and general HR support for the accountable senior leader in region.
- Ensures all HR controls are in place, communicated and adhered to within region
- Lead a regional HR team and manage all daily HR related activity.
- Accountable for the HR budget for the Netherlands HR function.
- Leads on all aspects of organisational change to ensure initiatives are successfully managed and implemented. Works with the company's communications function to ensure change is communicated in a consistent format.
- At least 10 years of relevant working experience
- Relevant degree or HR Qualification or equivalent is preferred.
- Demonstrable experience of leading an HR team.
- Experience of dealing with employment practices and legislation in multiple locations outside of the Netherlands
- M&A experience, including Due Diligence and Integration
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate and engage Senior Leadership Team members, to inspire trust and confidence
- Comfortable with ambiguity and has a solution focused approach, combined with adaptability and resilience in a fast-paced environment.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.