Are you a HR Business Partner looking to take the next step in your career? Are you looking for a role where you can own the entire employee lifecycle? We are partnering with a leading creative business that is looking to hire a Head of HR. We are looking for someone who is ready to make the step up and have full autonomy over your business areas.
- Work with senior leadership on organisation design and restructuring plans to support department objectives.
- Maintain succession plans for all leadership and key strategic roles, complete capability assessments and run talent calibration sessions, design development plans for high potential talent.
- Devise and implement employee engagement initiatives e.g. action plans off the back of staff survey, exit interview feedback analysis, recognition schemes, employee forum support, focus groups on culture etc.
- Devise and implement leadership development, women in leadership, mentoring programmes, deliver line manager training sessions to junior-middle level managers.
- Manage very complex employee relations cases.
- Well rounded HR Generalist capable of delivering the full employee lifecycle without the support of an evolved COE function.
- Strong business partner with the ability to design and implement best practice people solutions.
- Comfortable working with ambiguity with the ability to make commercially sound pragmatic decisions.
- Resilient and emotionally intelligent.
- Able to build effective relationships in a creative environment.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.