City of London, London
£70000 - £85000 per annum
12 months ago
Are you a progressive HR professional looking to take the next step in your career? Do you want to work for an exciting start-up with a mission-driven purpose? We are partnering with a PE/VC backed organisation that marries together clinical excellence and technology to hire a Head of HR to help develop their function and business.
Reporting into the CFO, you will be responsible for the end to end employee experience for c.220 heads and help to create and implement the people strategy. With oversight of all aspects of the employee lifecycle, this role will play a key role in helping the organisation grow further by managing a benefits improvement programme, consolidating and integrating systems and adopting key processes within the HR department. You will also become a key Business Partner to the C-suite and Operations Director who is based in Manchester as well as help to develop a performance management process for the wider business.
Required skills & experience
- University degree with CIPD Qualification (level 5 and above).
- Strong UK employment legislation knowledge and capable of providing advice and guidance.
- Proven HR experience in a high-growth or progressive environment.
- Systems savvy with the experience to integrate and automate.
- Strong project/programme management experience, ideally related to benefits.
- Happy to 'roll sleeves up' and be operational whilst having the ability to step back where necessary to help evolve the people strategy.
Should you be interested in working for a PE-backed growth business and progressing your career, then please do not hesitate to apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.