£75000 - £85000 per annum + bonus and benefits
11 months ago
Would you be interested in devising and implementing the People strategy for one of the UK's leading restaurant brands? Are you a HR leader capable of developing a team as well as the organisation's culture?
As the Head of HR, you will report directly into the CEO and form a key part of the leadership team as well as manage a team of 5 in HR. Key aspects of the role will include:
- Developing and implementing people initiatives in line with the business strategy and objectives
- Leading the people function including talent management and acquisition, engagement, reward, HRIS & systems and employee relations.
- Lead the analysis and action plans following engagement scores, creating a better working environment and engaged culture across the organisation.
- Lead on all of the reward, recognition and remuneration plans and provide guidance to senior managers.
- Develop and champion a performance culture, make recommendations for change and execute change initiatives across the organisation.
- You will be an experienced HR leader, ideally gained in a high volume, fast-paced environment such as hospitality or retail.
- Strong UK and Ireland employment law knowledge is essential.
- Experience of driving change programmes and initiatives and able to cultivate a positive culture.
- Capable of leading, motivating and developing a team.
- Prior experience reporting into an MD or CEO and part of the senior leadership team.
Should you match the key skills required for the role and wish to explore this exciting opportunity further, please do not hesitate to apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.