£70000 - £80000 per annum
3 months ago
Frazer Jones are currently recruiting for a Head of HR within North London on behalf of one of the most inspiring Education Faculties.
The role will be offered on a permanent basis, with some remote working on offer. 3 days in the office and 2 days from home.
- Responsible for a small team, HR Advisor and HR Assistant, supporting their continuous growth and development
- Responsible for the People Agenda in the organisation as we look to embed a new working culture, promoting D&EI, People Development and Retention
- Responsible for the full life cycle of the employee experience with the support of your team
- Proactively find alternative and innovative ways to manage the organisation Talent Acquisition strategy
- Responsible for the complex Employee Relations matters should/if they arise
- Using Data, create dashboards to help understand the organisations trends and make key recommendations to the business and board whilst aligning the People Agenda to the organisation objectives
- Review the organisations Reward structure, benefits and ensure a competitive offer is in place
- The successful person will need to have worked in an Education or possibly within a Government organisation such as NHS or Local Government
- We are looking for a true HR generalist
- You will need to demonstrate the ability to be hands on but also have the gravitas to work with board and Executives, setting the People strategy
- You will either be an HR Manager looking to step up or already operating as a Head of HR
Our client will offer a competitive salary in return, between £70,000-£80,000 depending on experience.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.