Head of HR
I am delighted to work exclusively with a global professional services organisation to recruit their permanent, Global Head of Human Resources based in Nottinghamshire.
This business has grown both organically and through acquisition across EMEA, APAC and the Americas, and they’re looking for an experienced, strategic HR leader to support the global headcount of 400 through the next phase of expansion within territories and product development. As Head of HR, will report directly into the CEO advising on all strategic and operational HR, whilst manging a team of 10 globally.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading and managing the HR team and function globally
- Build fantastic and trusted relationships across all levels of the business and founders
- Lead HR and talent initiatives globally
- Manage ER matters & other generalist HR work
- Manage the HR budget and lead on all strategic and operational HR work
Skills and experience required:
- You will need to be able to show that you have worked in a professional services environment (law firm or other partnership model would be an advantage)
- Experience in global HR positions and worked across a number of jurisdictions
- Entrepreneurial spirit and business acumen
- Excellent commercial capability and highly acute at building relationships
It is essential you have a background in professional services and have experience in working across global jurisdictions. You will also need to have experience in managing sizeable, multi-jurisdictional HR teams.
You will be based on site in Nottinghamshire along with some travel required to UK and global locations, so having a level of flexibility is highly desirable. Hybrid working is on offer (3 days in the office and 2 from home), with a discretionary bonus and competitive benefits.
This is a unique opportunity to join an established yet evolving business, and partner closely with key decision makers in order to directly impact the success and future development of this organisation. For more information or a confidential discussion about your career please contact me directly.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.