AU$150,000 - AU$170,000 per annum + benefits
10 months ago
An international financial services firm based on the Lower North Shore is currently recruiting an experienced HRBP to lead a small team. This newly created role will be coaching and mentoring the business partners whilst also managing a client group in growth mode. Reporting to the Head of HR and working closely with the wider HR team this is a broad generalist role covering the full employee lifecycle.
Main responsibilities include:
- Build relationships with key stakeholders and managers to identify people and culture issues
- Coach leaders to equip them with skills and behaviours to lead their teams through growth and change
- Work in partnership with the Head of HR to shape and implement people initiatives which support a highly regulated environment
- Establish processes for the HR Business Partnering team and work collaboratively with the wider team to drive continuous improvement
- Project work such as M&A and HR automation
- Coach and mentor a team of 3 HR Business Partners with a strong focus on providing direction and development
- Shape and lead initiatives which support a diverse and inclusive culture
This is a great opportunity for a confident and commercial HRBP who has experience in a financial services environment. A unique opportunity to drive and build the HR agenda and build on your HR career.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in financial services or a highly regulated environment
- Experience managing a team desirable but not essential
- Experience of both operational and strategic HR
- Proven commercial acumen
- Strong on excel and reporting
- Extensive employment law knowledge
- Sound understanding of compliance and risk
This a permanent role based on the lower North Shore. The role is paying up to $170,000 plus benefits. Please click through to apply.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.